I’ve had a great year writing for Spec-Tanks in 2015. I covered quite a bit of ground on post that I had planned at the beginning of the year, but I always have a huge queue of topics that I want to write on.
Here are some topics I hope to write about in 2016:
- Review on the Eheim Jager 25 watt heater.
- A comparison between the Spec III and V and how to choose between the two.
- How to rescape your tank. I did this last year and it’s worth giving a few pointers.
- I’m thinking of a rescape this year and adding some stone. I hope to document this as well as write about the popular types of aquascaping stone.
- How to setup a new tank, including an article on performing a fishless cycle.
- I’d like to start some ‘Critter’ reviews where I discuss various breed of fish or inverts, and possibly even types of plants.
A few other topics that I hope to get to in 2016 but are contingent on time and my success in tackling these items:
- Find a better aftermarket light for the Spec III and write a review.
- Build a custom filtration media rack for the Spec V and document how to build it yourself.
- Write about different types of filtration media.
- Instructional for how to install a flow control valve to reduce the flow precisely.
Keep coming back and posting comments and questions. If you have specific ideas feel free to add them to the comments below.