I hope that everyone had a great holiday season. Our family sure did. We traveled to family and had a great time celebrating Christmas together. I setup the Eheim Auto Fish Feeder for the second time and the fish and plants did fine in our weeklong absence.
Last December, myself and the boys rescaped the Spec V. I’m so pleased with the results. There are going to be many posts in the future relating to this effort.
Here are some upcoming projects and posts for 2015:
- Post that gives tips for rescaping a planted aquarium
- I swapped out the substrate from Flourite to Up Aqua AquaSand and will give a review of that product.
- Post on upgrade options for the stock Spec light.
- Review on sponge filters
- Review on the Tetra Whisper line of air pumps
- Review on budget planted aquarium tools
- I hope to setup a Spec III for a detailled review
Keep checking in and let me know if there are any Fluval Spec specific posts or subjects you want me to cover.